Friday, February 25, 2011

L'Town AKA Londonderry, New Hampshire

Whilst perusing Achive.org for historical and genealogical resources I came across this video tour of Londonderry, New Hampshire by our own Al Brenner.   He shows the town pound, the common and other landmarks I have featured here at Nutfield Genealogy, plus more highlights of our town history.  Al told me that he made the video about five years ago, and that he is a retired teacher from Merrimack College, now traveling about making videos.  Thanks Al for sharing it under a Creative Commons license!



------------------------

Archive.org link to "L'Town"  by Al Brenner at http://www.archive.org/details/AlBrennerLTownltownaviavi

1 comment:

  1. I love the video. My husband's ancestors were from Stratham, NH. They left the stones for the wide open spaces of Nebraska. Thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete