Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weathervane Wednesday ~ a Horse and Buggy

Weathervane Wednesday is an on-going series of photographs I post weekly, usually of weather vanes in the Nutfield, New Hampshire area, but sometimes they can be from anywhere. Occasionally they are elsewhere in New England, or very historical weather vanes from anywhere else. Sometimes my weather vanes are whimsical, but all are interesting. Often, my readers tip me off to some very unique and unusual weathervanes, too!

Do you know the location of weather vane #88? Scroll down to the bottom to see the answer!





This horse and buggy weathervane can be seen in Derry, New Hampshire at the Derry Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center  (Birchwood Nursing Home) on Chester Road (Route 102).  It is hard to see this one from the main road as you are driving, but if you look up the hill you can see the weathervane up on the cupola.  This building dates from 1946.

Click here to see the entire collection of Weathervane Wednesday posts!

--------------------------
Copyright 2013, Heather Wilkinson Rojo

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this one. Very nice. I'll have one of my own soon!

    ReplyDelete